Contact: Kenny (617)9626391 JoyInTheSunVilla@yahoo.com
Fully Licensed (No. L11122800424) for Short Term Vacation Rental By Florida State.
- Built in July 2019 and Brand New!
- Located in a prestigious gated Windsor at Westside community. This exclusive ‘5 star’ Park is maintained by one of Florida’s leading Landscape Companies who also look after the grounds of each individual home within the Community. Checkout the community website for more info - www.windsorwestside.com and check out this amazing virtual tour - http://www.windsorwestside.com/virtual-tour.cfm
- Fast access to Disney World Theme Parks and Golf courses
The Accommodation (sleep 24 people!):
- Two storey villa
- 6 King Master bedrooms with 2 ensuites
- 3 Twin Bedrooms with two full beds in each room
- 1 Sofa bed
- 6 Bathrooms
- Games Room
- Fully air conditioned
- Screened private pool & spa
- BBQ Gas Grill
- Cable TV's in all bedrooms
- DVD/Video player
- Fridge Freezer
- Washing machine & Dryer
- Free Wifi internet access
Fenced Swimming Pool and SPA
Formal Dinning Table
Previous Guests' Reviews
Click the links below to see what our guests said about their staying in this wonderful villa,
For golf lovers, there are several golf courses within easy reach.
- Only 18 minutes away from the house is the most famous Champions Gate designed by Greg Norman. ChampionsGate (http://www.championsgategolf.com/) offers an unique golf facility and is regarded as one of the top courses in USA.
- Southern Dunes (http://www.southerndunes.com/) is 26 minutes away from the house. Southern Dunes is an upscale daily fee facility that continues to receive numerous awards from the golf industry.
For Wildlife and Nature lovers, 9 miles north of the house is Lake Louisa State Park where you can hike and watch wild lives.
click it to see large image
Walt Disney World Resort's Magic Kingdom
Disney's EPCOT Center
Disney's Animal Kingdom
Universal Studios Orlando
Universal's Islands of Adventure
Wizarding World of Harry Potter
Clear, unbiased advice to save time and money on your Disney vacation
What type of payment do you accept?
We accept credit card and personal checks, but prefer PayPal (invoices will be sent to you directly from PayPal, just follow the instruction in the email, no need to have a PayPal account to pay via a major credit card).
What is your cancellation policy?
CANCELLATIONS – A Sixty (60) day notice is required for cancellation. Cancellations that are made more than sixty (60) days prior to the arrival date, the deposit will be refunded less a $50 cancellation fee. Cancellations that are made between 45-60 days of the arrival date, forfeit 50% of the reservation deposit. Cancellations that are made within 45 days of the arrival date, forfeit all of the reservation deposit. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay, that are made within 30 days of the arrival date, forfeit the full rent payment and reservation deposit. Cancellation or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent.
MONTHLY RESERVATION CANCELLATIONS – Monthly renters must cancel one hundred twenty (120) days prior to check-in. Monthly renters who make a change that results in a shortened stay must be made at least ninety (90) days prior to check-in.
Why stay in a villa and not a hotel?
Disney hotels can be very expensive, for less than the price of one hotel room you can have use of our luxury villa with your own private pool. Our villa is superbly equipped to make your holiday unforgettable.
What are the steps involved in renting the villa?
1. Inquiry for availability and rental
2. Pay the deposit, which is automatically converted to security deposit and 100% refundable within 10 days of checkout upon satisfied house inspection.
3. Review, sign and send back to the owner the booking confirmation and rental agreement documents
4. Making a final full payment at least 45 days before checkin date
5. The owner will send you the pre-arrival information package 7 days before your checkin. The information contains the key code to gain entrance to the house (the house is locked via an electronic locker, no keys needed to be picked up!) and the code for the house alarm system.
6. Checkin time is 4:00pm and Checkout time is 10:00am. Different time for checkin and checkout can be discussed with the owner and would be granted as much as possible.
7. Within 10 days of checkout, the owner will receive a cleaning and house inspection report from the property management, if all is fine, the deposit will be refunded in full, otherwise, a portion of it will be deducted to cover any damages or extra cleaning.
What if we have a problem with the villa while we are there?
We have a locally based management company that will sort out any problems that may arise. They also have a 24 hour emergency number. The management company details will be sent along with all the final details before you leave for Florida.
What do we need to bring with us?
Our villa is furnished and equipped to a very high standard to make it a home from home. All bedding, pillows and towels are provided with the exception of large pool towels which you will need to provide. We have a washing machine and tumble dryer for your use so no need to take dirty washing home; we even have an iron and ironing board at your disposal. If you have any questions regarding what you need to bring please don't hesitate to get in touch. All our contact details can be found below.
When is pool heat required?
If you are staying in the villa between November and April and intend to use the pool then take the heater option as during this time the pool water can be quite cold. If you haven't taken the pool heat option but decide on arrival that you want it please contact the management company as soon as possible. In this event we cannot guarantee that the heat will be turned on on the same day as your request.
Is a maid service included?
The villa is rented on a self catering basis. The villa is cleaned before your arrival and again on your departure. For your convenience and hygiene the villa is equipped with a vacuum cleaner, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, mop, brushes etc. If you would like a mid term clean during your stay this can be arranged at an additional cost.
Do I need a rental car?
Yes!! To get the most out of Orlando a car is a must. It is very easy to drive in Florida and the roads are well sign posted. Make sure that you hire a car that is big enough for you and all your luggage.
Do I need travel insurance?
Yes!! As with all holidays / vacations we strongly advise you get full travel / medical / cancellation insurance.
Does the villa have internet access?
Yes! The villa provides a high-speed WIFI internet access for free, though you need to bring your own laptop to use.
Does the villa have its own phone?
The villa does have a phone and local calls and calls in USA and Canada are free. To make long distance calls you will need to give a credit card number to the local phone company operator or purchase a phone card at the local supermarket. The phone will also take incoming calls and you will be given the villa phone number before you travel so family can call you if you wish.
I have more questions regarding your home, can I just speak to someone?
We are only too happy to speak to you, either call Kenny (617)962-6391 or send email to email@example.com. To inquire the availability click http://www.vacationhomerentals.com/53356